This Air Fryer Chicken Crust Pizza is a delicious, low carb recipe that replaces the traditionally bready crust with healthy protein! Your days ...
These Korean Style Chicken Wings are perfectly savory with just the right amount of spice! They come together so easily in the air fryer, they might just become a new favorite!
Wings and air fryers go together like peanut butter and jelly. Air fryers were MADE for wings, and they’re often the first food people go for to test out their new machines.
There are near endless possibilities to the lip smacking wing creations you can make in your air fryer. My tangy keto air fryer dill pickle wings and my spicy air fryer jerk chicken wings are just a couple of amazing recipes to keep your taste buds happy.
And you can’t forget about air fryer buffalo wings!
But when I first made these Korean Style Chicken Wings and took a bite, I knew they had to go up on the blog. They’re SO good and SO easy for everything from your game day parties to a weeknight dinner. You gotta try them!
What makes these wings Korean Style?
Korean style wings are centered around the amazing ingredient, Gojuchang is a spicy chili sauce, made with red peppers, rice and sea salt.
It’s kind of reminiscent of sriracha, and the best part is it’s super cheap and super easy to find at your grocery store. You can make these wings today if you want (and I recommend it!).
What ingredients do I need to these chicken wings?
Some recipes can be pretty elaborate, and I’m sure they’re tasty, but this one is super simple and also totally delicious. For these wings all you need are:
Chicken wings – of course.
Salt & Pepper
Gochujang – the flavor in this recipe is centered around this sauce
Mayonnaise – this helps the sauce stick to the chicken
Green Onion and Sesame Seeds – these are optional garnishes for your chicken wings
- 1 pound raw chicken wings, drums and flats separated
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup gochujang
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- Preheat the air fryer to 350 degrees. Sprinkle the wings with salt and pepper. Place the wings in the air fryer basket and cook for 15 minutes, flipping halfway.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the gochujang sauce, soy sauce, ginger, and mayonnaise.
- Toss the wings in the sauce mixture and adjust the air fryer temperature to 400 degrees. Place the wings back in the air fryer for an additional 5 minutes. Wings will be done when the internal temperature reaches at least 165 degrees. Serve warm.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1/2 of Recipe
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 762Total Fat: 57gCarbohydrates: 13.6gProtein: 43.2g