Forget the noodles! This keto air fryer lasagna bake is the perfect way to cut the carbs while enjoying that delicious Italian flavor!
Who doesn't love lasagna? My adoration for this savory treat goes far beyond "love." Some days, you can pretty much call be Garfield. I'm not ashamed of that!
Thankfully, there are no shortage of delicious keto lasagna recipes out there. Most popular noodle substitutions range from egg and cheese based noodles like in this low carb keto lasagna to zucchini noodles like in this zucchini lasagna.
Both options are delicious and great for a low carb diet...but you know what's even easier? Skipping the noodles all together! The meats, the cheeses, the savory sauce and seasoning are in my opinion the very best parts of any lasagna and this recipe, made easy in your air fryer, might just convince you of the same!
What ingredients do I need to make air fryer lasagna?
There's not a lot to it! All you'll need for this simple recipe are:
- Ground Beef - I prefer to use either 70/30 or 80/20. Be sure to check out how to brown ground beef in the air fryer!
- Italian Sausage - I wouldn't skip this meat. It helps give the lasagna its classic flavor!
- White Onion
- Marinara Sauce - Rao's Homemade is my preferred brand for low carb marinara sauce
- Garlic Powder
- Ricotta Cheese
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Parmesan Cheese
- Parsley - This is an optional garnish
Keto Air Fryer Lasagna Nutrition
If you're watching your carbs, this recipe is a great option--largely because it skips the noodles. For one serving (1/6 of the recipe) you're looking at:
3.6 grams Total Carbs
.3 grams Fiber
3.3 grams Net Carbs
14.3 grams Protein
18 grams Fat
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 1/4 lb Italian Sausage
- 1/4 cup chopped white onion
- 1 cup Low Carb Marinara Sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Italian Seasoning Blend, divided
- 1/3 cup Ricotta Cheese
- 1 cup Shredded Mozzarella, divided
- 5 tablespoons Parmesan Cheese, divided
- Chopped parsley, for garnish (optional)
- In a large skillet on the stove top, brown the ground beef and ground sausage together until no pink remains, about 10 minutes. Drain the grease and return to heat.
- Add the onion to the pan and saute with meat until it begins to soften, about 2-3 minutes.
- Pour in the marinara, then sprinkle with salt, pepper, and 1 teaspoon of Italian seasoning, Let simmer for 5 minutes.
- Preheat the air fryer to 320 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, mix the ricotta, 1/4 cup of mozzarella, and 4 tablespoons of Parmesan. Mix in the remaining Italian seasoning and add a pinch of salt.
- Transfer the meat sauce to a 3 qt 6-inch round baking pan. Use a spoon to press down into a single layer.
- Take spoonfuls of the ricotta mixture and place around the dish, gently pushing them down into the sauce, resulting in a flat even layer.
- Top with the remaining mozzarella then place in to the air fryer basket. Cook for 8-10 minutes or until the cheese is golden brown and sauce is bubbling.
- Garnish with remaining Parmesan and parsley before serving.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Servings Serving Size: 1/6 of recipe
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 386Total Fat: 18gCarbohydrates: 3.6gNet Carbohydrates: 3.3gFiber: .3gProtein: 14.3g