This keto air fryer chocolate cake recipe is one of the quickest and easiest ways to make a satisfying low carb dessert!
Chocolate cake is universally known as one of the greatest sweet treats you can indulge in. And there’s no reason to miss out on all of that chocolatey goodness just because you’re following a low carb or keto diet.
It’s now easier than ever to replicate delicious carb heavy treats in a keto friendly way and your air fryer makes it EVEN easier!
With your air fryer, cook times are reduced and you don’t have to heat up your entire oven. If you can think it, you can air fryer, and today you’re going to be indulging in a crazy tasty keto air fryer chocolate cake!
And be sure to check out my keto air fryer peanut butter cookies for another delicious low carb dessert!
What ingredients do you need to make a keto chocolate cake?
- Almond flour - I prefer a fine, blanched almond flour like Bob's Red Mill.
- Sweetener - I've now made this recipe with both granular and powdered Swerve, allulose, and monkfruit. Take your pick, it'll be delicious!
- Cocoa Powder - I used Hershey's Special Dark, but any variety will work just fine.
- Baking Powder
- Unsweetened Almond Milk - Make sure it's unsweetened if you're looking to avoid extra calories and carbs.
- Eggs - This recipe calls for two large eggs.
- Vanilla - I pretty much can't bake without vanilla extract. It adds a richness that I always appreciate.
- Salt - Salt really brings out the flavor of the cocoa. If you omit it, you might feel like something's missing in the final product.
How much of this chocolate cake can I eat?
Well that depends on your goals and personal macros, but the nutrition for this recipe is very good.
For one serving, which is 1/6 of the total recipe, you’re looking at:
3.4g Net Carbs
Do I have to use an air fryer?
Absolute not! To make this recipe in your oven, still bake it at 350°F, but adjust the time. Start at 15 minutes and keep checking on the cake until a toothpick entered into the center comes out clean.
For this recipe I used mini bundt pans, but you can do everything from a six-inch round to a layer cake if you want to double the recipe!
- 1 & 1/2 Cups Almond Flour
- 1/2 Cup Powdered Swerve
- 1/3 Cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1/3 Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients until well combined.
- Spray or butter preferred baking dish. I used mini bundt tins for this recipe, but you could also fit a six-inch round cake pan into most air fryer baskets.
- Scoop batter evenly into baking dish(es).
- Set air fryer temperature to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and set timer to 10 minutes. Cakes will be done when a toothpick entered into the center comes out clean.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1/6 of Recipe
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 207Total Fat: 17.2gNet Carbohydrates: 3.4gFiber: 4.8gProtein: 8.1g