This Keto Chicken Sandwich is one of the best ways to turn your low carb fried chicken into a meal. Try it out to satisfy your fast food ...
This Instant Pot quiche is an instant classic! Fair warning, you might be hooked from the very first time you try this easy, keto-friendly recipe.
I have a new stance. The best way to make a quiche is in the Instant Pot. Periodt. It’s extremely easy and takes away the fear of the quickest way to ruin a quiche: overcooking your eggs.
The result of the amazing steam bath that happens inside your Instant Pot is a creamy and delicious quiche perfect for your next breakfast.
You can even prepare this Instant Pot quiche the night before you plan to enjoy it and pop the pan in your pressure cooker to work its magic while you get ready!
Looking for an air fryer egg-based recipe? Be sure to try air fryer hard boiled eggs!
How can I customize this Instant Pot quiche?
The possibilities are truly endless! From bacon to sausage to caramelized onion, to switching up the kinds of cheeses to even adding pepperoni…there is so much opportunity to make this quiche your own.
The method is the most important part, and that stays the same no matter the ingredients.
To make it the way I did, though, you’ll need:
- Heavy Whipping Cream
- Salt and Pepper
- Heavy Whipping Cream
- Crumbled Feta Cheese
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Chopped Red Onion
- Diced Ham
And that’s it! These simple ingredients created a perfect low carb breakfast that’s absolutely full of flavor!
Do I need to wrap my quiche with aluminum foil?
Short answer: Yes. I would highly recommend covering your quiche pan with foil. It’ll keep excess moisture from getting into your quiche which could lead to the final product being very watery.
Just like with an Instant Pot Low Carb Cheesecake, for best results, don’t skip the foil.
For one serving of this quiche (1/4 of the pan) you’re looking at:
Calories: 371 Calories
Total Carbs: 3.6g
Net Carbs: 3.4g
Fat: 31.2 g
And here’s how I made it!
- 6 Large Eggs
- 3/4 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Black Pepper
- 1/4 Cup Crumbled Feta Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Diced Red Onion
- 1/2 Cup Diced Ham
- Generously butter a 6-inch round cake pan. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk eggs together, then add all other ingredients and stir.
- Pour the mixture into your cake pan and cover with aluminum foil.
- Set a trivet in the base of the Instant Pot Pot and pour in 1 and 1/2 Cups of water.
- Place foil covered cake pan on the trivet and set Instant Pot to cook on high pressure for 30 minutes.
- Make sure the Keep Warm button is pressed and after cooking allow 10 minutes for natural release before quick releasing any additional pressure.
- Carefully remove quiche pan from Instant Pot and set aside to cool reasonably before flipping the quiche out of the pan onto a plate for serving.
Serving Size:1/4 of Quiche
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 371Total Fat: 31.2gCarbohydrates: 3.6gNet Carbohydrates: 3.4gFiber: .14gProtein: 18.6g