These Keto Air Fryer Pizza Rolls are the perfect low carb, kid-friendly, savory, any time of day snack! Make them ahead of time for an easy to re-heat dish!
When searching for a keto snack, you’re probably looking for something light, yet satisfying…not a smaller portion of a meal, but a food that is distinctly a snack. This delicious recipe checks all of those boxes in an easy, yummy, kid-friendly package!
The base dough from this recipe is a take on the popular fathead dough. This is the base of several other recipes I’ve created including my keto air fryer bagel and my keto air fryer rolls. I use it so often because it’s SO good!
What will I need to make Keto Pizza Rolls?
I know I say this a lot, but the ingredients really are super simple. All you need is:
Almond Flour – I haven’t tried substituting coconut flour yet, but please let me know if you do. Just remember that with coconut flour substitutions you typically only need about 1/3 as much as the original recipe calls for.
Mozzarella Cheese – I haven’t tried any other cheeses, but I love the way mozzarella melts and how super low carb it is!
Parchment Paper – This will help you roll it up easily!
Low Carb Marinara – My favorite low carb option is Rao’s. It’s a bit on the pricier side, but you can usually find it in your grocery store or Walmart cheaper than you can find it online.
This recipe is totally egg free and still completely delicious!
Air Fryer Pizza Rolls Nutrition
For one serving (1/4 of the recipe) you’re looking at:
Calories: 481 Calories
Total Carbs: 8.1 grams
Fiber: 3 grams
Net Carbs: 5.1 grams
Protein: 26.8 grams
Fat: 40 grams
Feel free to adjust your serving size for these air fryer keto pizza rolls based on your macronutrient goals, and how hungry you are!
- 2 1/2 Cups Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 Cup Almond Flour
- 2 Ounces Cream Cheese
- 3 Servings of Pepperoni (about 48)
- Italian Seasoning
- In a large mixing bowl, combine mozzarella, cream cheese and almond flour. Microwave the mixture for about 90 seconds or until cheese is melted.
- Using a wooden spoon, mix the melted mixture for about 2 minutes until a dough forms.
- Once the dough is cool enough to work with your hands, spread it out into a rectangle on parchment paper.
- Line the dough with 4 rows of pepperoni and any other desired toppings
- Starting at the bottom of the dough, roll up until a log is formed. Slice the dough into 16 even pieces.
- In a buttered 6-inch cake pan, place individual pizza rolls. Mine were made in two separate batches. Amounts that will fit, depend on the size of the pan you use and the size of your air fryer.
- Bake for approximately 6 minutes at 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Be sure to check on the pizza rolls periodically to make sure they don't burn. Every air fryer is different and times may need to be adjusted slightly.
- When pizza rolls are cooled, top with Parmesan cheese if desired.
Nutrition Information:Serving Size: 4 pizza rolls
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 481Total Fat: 40gCarbohydrates: 8.1gNet Carbohydrates: 5.1gFiber: 3gProtein: 26.8g