This recipe for air fryer chicken breast is an easy, go-to for anytime you need simple, juicy, well-flavored chicken. There are so many amazing ...
These air fryer keto peanut butter cookies are some of the easiest cookies you’ll ever make! With only 3 ingredients and 7 minutes of cook time, you’re well on your way to a delicious low carb dessert!
Peanut Butter Cookies are a great go-to recipe when you want something sweet without taking up a lot of time.
They’re even better because you can customize them easily based on your mood. Maybe you want to throw in some chocolate chips, or extra peanuts to switch up the flavor or texture.
However you choose to customize your cookies, I’ve got an easy base recipe that only takes 7 minutes to bake in your air fryer!
What do I need to make peanut butter keto cookies?
Only 3 ingredients! Those are:
Peanut Butter: Chunky or creamy, it really doesn’t matter. Just make sure that the only ingredients in your peanut butter are peanuts and salt. Added sugars are totally unnecessary, and don’t fit into a low carb diet.
Sweetener of Choice: I’ve made this recipe with allulose, monkfruit, and erythritol. You can go with whatever you have in your pantry!
Egg: This recipe uses just one large egg.
How many calories for a cookie?
The nutrition info for this recipe can vary greatly depending on the type of peanut butter you use. I’ve calculated the following based on the label for what I used.
For one cookie (recipe makes 16), you’re looking at:
Total Carbs (Including Eryhtritol): 15.53g
Sugar Alcohols: 12g
Net Carbs: 2.03g
- 1 Cup Natural (No Sugar Added) Peanut Butter
- 1 Cup Sweetener (I used Granular Swerve)
- 1 Egg
1. In a large mixing bowl, using a hand mixer combine all ingredients.
2. Using wet hands, roll the dough into 16 even sized balls. Press the cookie balls down with your palm to flatten, and with a wet fork press a crisscross pattern into the top of each cookie.
3. Place cookies in a parchment paper lined air fryer. Depending on the size of your air fryer, you may have to work in batches.
4. Set temperature to 300 degrees Fahrenheit and timer to 7 minutes. Cookies will be done when the edges start to brown.
5. Allow cookies to cool completely before serving. This can be expedited in the refrigerator or freezer by carefully removing the parchment paper from your air fryer and setting the cookies to cool inside the refrigerator or freezer.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 16 cookies Serving Size: 1 cookie
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 99.5Total Fat: 8.3gCarbohydrates: 15.53gNet Carbohydrates: 2.03gFiber: 1.5gSugar Alcohols: 12gProtein: 4.38g