These Philly Cheesesteak Jalapeno Poppers are a flavorful twist on a low carb favorite! Loaded with cheese and plenty of spice, you can't go wrong ...
If you haven’t tried making burgers in the air fryer, you’re definitely missing out! It might just become your favorite way to make them!
Who doesn’t love a good burger? They’re filling, delicious, and an easy way to feed your family. With summertime right around the corner, A LOT of us are going to be firing up the grills and getting it done!
But don’t overlook air fryer burgers! This method is super easy for indoor cooking, still delivers a juicy and delicious burger, AND makes clean up extremely minimal.
This post is just as simple as my post on air fryer hot dogs. There’s not much to it at all. You just form your patties, season them according to your preferences, and drop them in the air fryer.
How long do you cook burgers in the air fryer?
It’s recommended that burgers are safely done when cooked to at least 160°F. Keep in mind that every air fryer is different and a meat thermometer and periodically checking on your food will help make sure you don’t overcook your burgers. For me, it just took 10 minutes at 350°F to get right above that 160° mark.
Following a low carb diet and missing the bun?
There are a lot of low carb and keto-friendly options popping up for buns. If you don’t want to make keto buns yourself, definitely check out SOLA Buns. That’s what I ate these burgers with, and I think they’re pretty tasty! They’re 6g Net Carbs per serving, but the ingredients don’t fit into a stricter keto protocol.
Check out the nutrition info and decide if it’ll work for you and your eating style!
And if you want to learn how to make those delicious bacon wrapped onion rings from the photos, make sure you check out the post on my site!
- 1 lb ground beef
- seasonings of choice
- Separate ground beef into four evenly sized burger patties. Using a food scale may help you ensure they're all the same size.
- Season each burger patty to your liking.
- Place burger patties in air fryer basket. Set temperature to 350°F and set timer to 10 minutes.
- After five minutes, check on burgers and using tongs or a spatula, carefully flip them to ensure even cooking.
- When the timer goes off or when the internal temperature of the burgers reaches at least 160°F, remove burgers from air fryer basket and dress with condiments before serving.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 308Total Fat: 20gCarbohydrates: 0gFiber: 0gProtein: 31g
Any Nutritional Information provided is an amateur estimate. Please verify with your own brands and ingredients if nutrition is important to you.